Buff - http://www.buffusa.com
“The Original Multifunctional Headwear”
The UV Buff® is made from Coolmax® Extreme fabric to block 95% of UV rays and wick sweat quickly away from your skin with its four-channel fiber. Ultimately designed to keep you comfortable and protected hour after hour on long, sun-filled adventures. Features:Before my trip to Texas, Buff offered me the opportunity to take a UV Buff with me to check it out and give some feedback to you – my readers! Yellow Fleur is the one I picked out for the occasion - http://www.buffusa.com/collections/11
- Blocks 95% of UV rays
- Soft, breathable Coolmax® Extreme fabric
- 100% seamless
- 12+ ways to wear
- Polygiene® active odor control
- Moisture wicking
- Thermal Protection from cold & wind
- 2-way lateral stretch
- One-size-fits-all adults
As always my reviews are rated on the 3 Fs
- Fashion- They have SO many designs to choose from. It took me forever to choose exactly which ONE I wanted to try out. I’m not the most decisive person when it comes to dressing myself. As much as I’d like to be, I don’t necessarily consider myself fashionable…but I think I did a pretty good job with this choice – don’t you think?!
- Fit – One size fits all. A dozen+ different ways to wear it. No brainer.
- Function - So functional I think I’d rate this up there with duct-tape in its crazy amount of uses.
AND Who else can say they got engaged ‘in the Buff’